We are structural engineers who design structural solutions for challenging problems
Outsourcing your structural engineering services to EAD is the best thing you will have ever done for your firm. EAD’s team – the best and brightest minds in the industry – of distinguished experts leverage the most innovative tools and technology to develop highly tailored solutions designed to conform to your structural standards and meet your engineering requirements, no matter how unique they may be.
OUR EXTENSIVE EXPERIENCE IN STRUCTURAL DESIGN AND ENGINEERING
Ranging from CMU design and documentation development and structural feasibility studies and analysis to creation of complex structural and architectural drawings and value engineering for structural components and everything in between, we have years of experience in successfully designing and implementing the most challenging structural engineering projects. We provide structural analysis and engineer structural designs that support your facility and bolster your ROI. We deliver our solutions as single one-off projects or as part of a large multi-discipline endeavor.
WE WORK WITH OUR CLIENTS THROUGH EVERY PROJECT STAGE- RIGHT FROM PROJECT QUALIFICATION THROUGH COMMISSIONING.
Have a major structural engineering problem to solve? Another crucial benefit of structural engineering outsourcing to our firm is that we can solve any issue your facility may encounter – from constructing containment enclosures to ensuring your cGMP compliant facility can continue to operate while under construction, to designing support structures on difficult terrain, to evaluating the tipping stability of shipping vessels.
We excel in all stages of the structural engineering process including the design of structures that withstand the stresses and pressures of the environment to remain safe, stable, and secure over long periods of time. We are experts in hygienic design, OSHA and facility insurer requirements, material handling equipment and electrical equipment and utilities and are adept at handling all types of materials including aluminum, concrete, cold-formed steel, masonry, structural steel, and wood.
WHY OUTSOURCE YOUR STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING PROJECT TO EAD?
Our specialized services can help your organization realize all of its project goals within the scheduled time and budget allocation while ensuring strict adherence to the building codes and regulations. By opting to outsource your structural engineering projects to EAD, you’re getting the opportunity to work with the most brilliant individuals with years of extensive experience in niche structural engineering projects close to your domain without having to invest significantly in talent acquisition and development. Are you ready to leverage our collective experience and advanced tools and techniques to make your structural engineering project a resounding success? To discuss your project requirements or drop us any questions by getting in touch with us at 402.884.8650 or by visiting our contact us page to send us an email.
- Facility Master Planning
- Egress Requirements Reviews
- Building Code Requirements Reviews
- Facility Categorization and Occupancy
- Energy Calculations for Building Materials
- Expert Testimony
- Foundation Design and Documentation Development
- Structural Steel, Structural Aluminum, Stainless Steel Design and Documentation Development
- CMU Design and Documentation Development
- Wood Structures Design and Documentation Development
- Vibration Design and Analysis
- Failure Investigations
- Roofing Design and Documentation
- Equipment and Utility Support Design and Documentation
- Stability Design and Analysis
- Hygienic Structural Design for Food and Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Facilities
- Structural Feasibility Studies and Analysis
- Project Budgeting
- Value Engineering for Structural Components
- Maintenance Access
- Rigging Plans and Reviews
- cGMP Compliant Structural Design
- Determining environmental loads (wind, snow, seismic, ice)
- Determining dead, live loads, and vibratory loads
- Member Sizing
- Structural calculations to determine structural adequacy for anticipated loads
- Determining ways and means for fabrication and erection
- Producing structural and architectural drawings
- Producing technical specifications for structural materials
- Conducting building code reviews
- Performing failure investigations and analyses
- Calculating for structural stability
- Providing expert testimony
- Developing and reviewing rigging plans