EAD’s engineering and design team is capable of providing complete engineering services for your projects. We employ the latest technology to assist our engineers in preparing quality design packages that meet our clients’ needs. Many of EAD’s project work involves production processes that are well known to the client. Our process engineering adapts to the client’s expectations and design standards. We understand that the effectiveness and profitability of the process is the driving factor for the client. Our expertise enables us to prepare a safe, code-compliant design that meets all the production demands.
EAD maintains in-house expertise in the following disciplines:
- Civil Engineering – Civil Engineering at EAD is designing the building and site infrastructure to support the construction and operation of a profitable production process.
- Electrical Engineering – Electrical Engineering at EAD involves providing safe, efficient power, lighting and controls engineering design enabling our clients’ projects to be successful.
- Environmental Engineering – Environmental engineering at EAD entails permitting authority interaction and control technology design to support industrial capital projects and ongoing plant operations.
- Industrial Engineering – Industrial Engineering at EAD focuses on optimizing the process layouts and equipment analyzing throughputs, bottlenecks and storage space while taking into consideration planned and random down times.
- Mechanical Engineering – Mechanical Engineering at EAD involves matching the correct engineering solution for process piping, conveying, pneumatic conveying, dust collection and HVAC for our clients safe and profitable operations.
- Process Engineering – Process Engineering at EAD is fully comprehending the production process in order to optimize its performance, efficiency, operability and safety.
- Structural Engineering – Structural Engineering at EAD is provided to clients both on a single discipline project and as an integrated team member on a multi-discipline project. It can be as simple as placing a new opening through a wall or roof to providing a turnkey design for a new addition to an existing plant.
Our engineers also benefit from field experience, so they fully understand the needs of the craftspeople in the field. This experience helps convey the design-intent.