OSHA estimates that more than 2,000 people are treated in burn centers with severe arc flash injuries each year. Between five and 10 arc flash explosions occur daily in U.S. facilities. EAD understands the risks associated with electrical equipment, which is why we offer in-depth Arc Flash and Electrical Safety training to companies based on OSHA, NEC, and NFPA 70E requirements. Our training program can be customized for your plant and environment.
We will work with you to help your employees achieve the safest possible work environment. Safety comes through an Arc Flash and Electrical Safety Program designed to fit your needs. Our electrical team can conduct, and on-site comprehensive Arc Flash and Electrical Safety training program based on your actual facility equipment, which provides more effective training than any standard, off-site training. When combined with an Arc Flash Study and audit of electrical lockout/tagout procedures, full compliance with OSHA requirements is met and documented.
Arc Flash & Electrical Safety Expertise
- Audit of electrical lockout/tagout procedures
- Arc Flash study
- Training on Arc Flash hazards specific to your facility
- Coverage of NEC, OSHA and NFPA 70E codes
- Safety-related work practices
- Safety-related maintenance requirements
- Special equipment requirements
- Personal protective equipment (PPE) training
- Lockout/tagout procedure training specific to your facility
- Onsite training available