Step Into the World of Automation
The demand for automation is growing at a rapid pace. Outdated standards and decades-old project approaches are yielding fewer benefits.
When people hear terms like, “custom automation solutions” and the like, it’s not uncommon for them to dismiss the entire concept as something that’s entirely too complicated or too expensive and time-consuming. That’s unfortunate, because automation assessments and modernization is not only something that’s achievable for many organizations, but it’s even essential in certain industries. If you intend to continue to compete years into the future, then you may need to look closely at custom automation solutions for your organization before you fall behind and it’s potentially too late to stay ahead of or catch up to the competition.
EAD understands the trepidation that’s common with efforts that include the following, among others:
- Industrial automation services
- Manufacturing automation services
- Engineering automation services
We’ve been there with far too many clients to even count. We have long been known not only for our ability to provide custom automation solutions that add incalculable value to companies, but we’re also known for our ability and our willingness to sit down with the people who are thinking of taking this step and explaining the entire process to them. It’s always enjoyable to see the expressions on their faces when they realize that custom automation solutions is far from some unreachable ideal, when in fact it’s right there in front of them.
EAD specializes in custom control panels, control systems integration, technical services, and support. Highly trained automation professionals with years of hands-on experience with today’s popular DCS, BMS, and PLC systems in both process and machine control. We are also a UL508A and UL698 panel shop that produces EAD designed control panels along with our clients previously designed panels.
Our people are what set us apart. We employ only the best and brightest in our industry, giving them the tools and techniques they need to apply their knowledge most efficiently and effectively. EAD is a AVEVA registered system Integrator and recognized as a Rockwell Automation System Integrator.
- Advanced controls
- Business process evolution
- Plant improvements
- Gain capacity
- Expand product offering
- Revolutionize business process
- Industrial Network Solutions
- Control Systems Integration
- Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES)
- Industrial Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Calibration Procedure Editing/Development
- cGMP Audits
- Computer Validation
- Instrument Specification
- IQ/OQ and PQ Implementation
- Open Architecture Development
- PLC, DCS and BMS
- Process Documentation CFR21 Part 11
- System Obsolescence Migration
- Validation Protocol Development
- AC/DC Drive Panels
- Hazardous Location Panels
- HMI Stations
- Junction Boxes/Marshalling Panels
- Motor Control Centers
- OEM Builds
- Operator Stations
- PLC Panels
- Private Labeling
- Ready-to-Ship Panels
- Remote I/O Pan
- and much more.
- Full 3D Modeling of the Skids and Equipment
- Total Turn-Key Solutions
- Complete Sanitary Design, Testing and Validation
- Standalone or Fully Integrated into Existing Process
- and much more.