Do things right the first time. Executing a project on schedule and within budget can be difficult without the leadership of a skilled and experienced project manager. EAD project managers bring both industry experience and an understanding of the science of project management. EAD has experienced project managers and develops project staff appropriately for the project scope, complexity, and cost.
We start by listening to understand your business and your needs. Then, early in the process, we agree on success criteria, deliverables, and a communication plan. EAD can provide and manage engineering design support from our engineering disciplines or can work collaboratively with other engineering resources you’ve engaged.
Our project managers will help you identify project risk and develop a risk management plan for mitigation if needed. They act with integrity to help develop realistic project deliverables, surface issues early, and provide options to address issues and stay on track.
We believe in developing and sustaining open and honest communications and telling the truth, even when uncomfortable. Many of our clients are long-time repeat customers. They provide valuable project feedback that we use to improve our processes and deliver even greater results for them.
- Completing the project within the scheduled time.
- Completing the project within the allocated budget.
- Planned training being conducted successfully to the appropriate teams.
- Achieving the client satisfaction target.
- The project meets all internal appropriator information security policies and any other available policies.
- Project handover to the operational team was well documented and completed in the required manner.
- Verify the project meets all commercial objectives for profit and revenue.
- The project delivering all deliverables within the agreed scope.
- The quality targets of the project are met according to Quality Management Plan.
Scope Development & Management | Schedule Development & Tracking | Cost Management & Reporting | Agile Project Management | Quality Assurance/Quality Control | Human Resource Management | Document Management | Communications | Procurement | Stakeholder Management | Integration | Program Management (Owner’s Rep) | Dispute Avoidance/Resolution | PM Training | Project Risk Management | Project Due Diligence | Change Order Resolution | Constructability Reviews | And much more.