Every process demands oversight to make sure that everything is being handled as it should. Process safety management services are a critical component to countless operations, and without it, people are exposed to several different levels of harm and perhaps liability. EAD has been providing these services for years, and we understand how to approach every assignment such that it needs to be individually scoped and defined before we even begin implementing our safety management services and strategies.
When you contact us for process safety management services that relate to any of the specific disciplines below, the first thing we’re going to do is a thorough assessment of your situation. That’s going to be an interactive process, which means that we will need your input at every step. We are not a safety management services company that offers templates or cookie-cutter “solutions” to our clients. Instead, we scope all of our work meticulously so that everyone is ready for our process safety management services approach before it even begins.
From there, we continue to work closely with you even after we implement our project safety plan. That’s because things can and often do change unexpectedly, and you need a process safety management services company that is ready to adjust when circumstances change, when regulations change or when anything else arises.
Take a look at the types of process safety management services we provide, and feel free to contact us so that we can discuss your needs and how we can help you.
- Food Processing Safety Inspections and Assessments
- Industrial Hygienic Services
- FSMA PCQI Training
- And much more.
- Safety Program Development
- Safety Audits & Inspections
- OSHA Mitigation & Support
- HAZCOM Program Development
- Machine Safety
- Safety Observations – Construction
- Safety Observations – General Industry
- Combustible Dust Explosion Protection
- OSHA Process Safety Management (PSM)
- Process Hazard Analysis (PHA)
- Management of Change Reviews (MOC)
- Material and Chemical Compatibility Reviews
- Arc Flash Study and Electrical Consultation and Design
- Construction Project Safety Management and Inspections
- General Industry Safety Management and Inspections